Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sweet Emotion


First off, I know- Aerosmith is a big step backwards in the project.  Truth is, progress in painfully slow, and I've picked over all the titles around the F's & G's, leaving me nowhere to turn.  I felt this worked well, as this game was full of sweet emotion as the Lady Royals came from behind to defeat Wyoming Area in overtime by a 2-1 score.

The pictures from this gallery were up for a few hours before this post hit the net- and in a pleasant surprise, sales have already begun.  Thanks for your enthusiasm for this effort- It makes it fun to do!

Thanks to the delay, this will be blessedly brief-

It's getting cold, yes?  At least the bugs are gone.

I love the celebration shots- partly because they are easier to get than the goals themselves.  I can't tell who the girl in the back left of this shot is, but she's clearly enjoying the moment.  Mary seems pretty happy here too.  I also want to thank Erica for leaning back in this one-  It made the shot.

While in the subject of Erica making the shot- How can she do such a good impression of my Grandfather when she never met him?

At the Lehman game, I thought I learned something about the rules of field hockey when I came to the conclusion that orange ball = bad.  Imagine my shock to see this game played with an orange ball.  I guess that one at the Lehman game was just flat.

Enough of this rambling-  Go buy pictures.

Game

Site

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment