Monday, March 2, 2009

Moderator Day


Question: What happens when your favorite photographer/ski club volunteer is sidelined for a ski outing?

Answer: Pictures, but only from the deck of the lodge, of course! (why do I sound like Dwight Schrute when I read that back?)

In what is becoming a tradition, the 5 moderators of the Holy Redeemer ski club took to the slopes of Sno Mountain on Sunday for a day of skiing. Forced by injury to miss the skiing part, but unwilling to completely forgo the festivities, our staff (me) found solace in snapping a few shots from the deck before retiring to the lounge for the day. You may notice a few (hundred) strangers in the shots- It turns out that there is a lot of downtime when you are waiting for one specific group of people to make their way down the hill. So there I am, camera in hand, interesting people all around... snap, edit, post- Now they are preserved here in realtive obscurity.

In the end, the day was filled with bad teeth, banana trees, drunk people, beans in the dessert, good food & good friends enjoying some on and off slope merriment. Here are the best pictures I could get from my chair on the deck.

No comments:

Post a Comment