Friday, October 29, 2010

Long Time

Tournaments, hard drive crashes, senior nights, and oh yeah- the real job have kept thing pretty busy here in the land of FotoFink- as result, it has been a ridiculously long time between these photos being taken and now finally posted.  My apologies to the Crestwood faithful- hopefully, they are worth the wait!

Since your shots are not the only ones clogging up the plumbing, so to speak, this post will be blissfully short...

First off, I want to thank the Crestwood team and parents for their support.  Thanks to a friend who has passed on, yours is the first team that I ever shot that one of my own children was not playing on.  As such, I always view Crestwood as the foundation of the FotoFink empire- and you will always have a preferred spot on the site.  In return, you have always made me feel welcome- both at the games and through your purchases from the site.  Please know- I appreciate that!

Vuvuzela man....  nice.......

That had to be a pretty helpless feeling for the Hazleton keeper....

It's all about timing really- and sometimes, as I've said-  I get lucky too.

Ok- blissfully short-

Game photos

Senior night, team and individual photos   (these have actually been up for a while now)

FotoFink

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Steve, I'd like to say thanks for taking the great shots of my boys during Crestwood's soccer season. Also, a big thanks for the senior night photos. Hope to see you on the sidelines again next year!

    Renee Dopko (mom to Ryan#7, Nick#18, & Josh#15)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Renee- This is just what I mean.... Its great to know that the photos are appreciated, and the parents at Crestwood always make that clear.

    I really wish I could have been to more games this year- I was really hoping (as I am sure you all were) that the team would have won that first playoff game... so close!

    As for next year- Good luck to Ryan, but I will surely be back for Nick and Josh!

    ReplyDelete