Saturday, October 30, 2010

Get Ready

As busy as things are here at the FotoFink HQ, these photos had to become a priority.  A few parents had asked about purchasing shots, but until now everything taken had become the property of Wilkes.  Finally then, as the guys get ready for their last game, photos that you can buy are available!

A few of you, I know from when your players were in High School.  You may want to skip over my drivel and go right to the links at the end of the post- which won't bother me in the least.  The less time I spend between you and entering your credit card info, the better..... ;)

For the rest of you- first off- Welcome!  FotoFink is my hobby-turned-small business, and I hope you enjoy the shots from the game.  Those of you that I have met have been very positive, and your support is appreciated.  In addition to purchasing photos, there are some ways to steal and share them-  you can get details in the FAQ section of the site, or in the post I made for the Women's team here.

This was a fun game to watch- One of the things that makes soccer interesting, is that since scoring is so infrequent, results are often unpredictable.  Earlier this season (Nuemann) Wilkes almost managed to get a result in a game where they were outplayed- Against Manhattanville, it happened.  Good stuff for the home squad, and its much more satisfying than being on the other end of that exchange.

This was a scary moment, as Nicky P does his job in the wall.  Give him credit for bouncing right back up into the play, but for the next few seconds, he had to be running on instinct.  Its doubtful that he knew where he was right here.

Give Kaleb a lot of credit too- A big game on senior night really helped the cause.

I am so glad I still get to shoot this.  And this.  Well, all of it, really.

Believe it or not, this is a brief post, because as always- there are places to go, things to do, people to shoot....  There actually may be a few more shots posted to the gallery at some point- there was a full staff shooting that day, and all of the photos are not in yet.  In my haste, I neglected to add keyword tags to the photos, so the search box will not really work well.  If/when more shots go up, that will be corrected.

Photos from the match are here.

The rest of the empire is here.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment