Saturday, April 17, 2010

Well.... All Right

The burning question on everyone's mind (Yes everyone.  No one is focused on any sport other than boy's high school volleyball on The Ocho) was "How would the Crusaders fare against the undefeated Cougars from Hazleton?"  For the lucky few that were able to get a ticket to this event, they found the answer- the Crusaders did... well... all right.  Better than alright actually, knocking off the Cougars (Sorry... my mind wanders... Do you think that would ever be chosen as a mascot nowadays?  Who says nowadays?) in four games, 3 of which should not have been close.

Buddy Holly is a bit of a cheat in the lifelong project- I am skipping ahead a little.  I just don't have the heart (get it?) to use another song from the current point of progress.  While searching for that clip though, I did find a cover of that same song, performed by Blind Faith, on my 7th birthday.  You are welcome to choose a favorite- I am stumped.

The match featured plenty of exciting points, a few of which were captured on camera.  There may have been more, but my prime seat for the game was often obstructed by a few fans who must have had some pressing issue that kept them in and out of their seats.  Not that I am complaining.  I've had more unpleasant obstructions.

Thanks Tim.  I couldn't have set that up any better if I wanted to.

Ditto to you Justin.

Well.... Alright.  On to the photos-

Match

FotoFink

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment