Sunday, June 13, 2010

In My Dreams

Here is a quick note to the faithful fans of FotoFink- There are some more pictures coming- lots in fact, from last week's wiffle ball tournament.  In the meantime.....

Here at the house of FotoFink, we are draped in traditions.  One of my favorites has always been a birthday tradition of "pick your cake".  Mrs. FF has always been in to baking, so as each of us has had birthdays, we have been able to request our favorite cake- chocolate, ice cream, italian love cake... whatever.  Add to this tradition a recent development- the head chef has gone head over heels into cake decorating now as well.....

To keep a long story... medium...  I recently had a birthday.  The question came up- "What kind of cake would you like?"

There are few times in your life where you get these opportunities....In my dreams, how could I combine the skills of my lovely spouse with some of my very favorite things in the world?

Have a look at my birthday cake.  I think I did pretty well.

I am soooo lucky.  Thanks M.

No comments:

Post a Comment