Sunday, September 12, 2010

I'm Free

It's hard to describe how quickly things have fallen behind here at FotoFink- Let's just say that I have a lot of photos to edit from this last week (over 3,000) and it will be a while before I'm free.  As is the norm these days, this will have to be a short post.

Some quick thoughts from Nanticoke-

I love this-  thanks for noticing me girls!

Celebration pictures are great- I have heard other photographers refer to them as "Jubes"- some sort of abbreviation of jubilation, I imagine.  Regardless of the word origin, I like this shot- a jube.

One of the most famous sports photos of all time was this shot of Muhammad Ali, after he knocked out Sonny Liston in the first round of their fight in 1965.  So what?  This shot reminded me of that, although I doubt that Melanie nor I will enjoy the notoriety that Ali and Leifer did.  Stay tuned though, you never know.

If you follow this blog at all, you know I love the ball carry.  Please tell me that this head rub is part of the process too-  I see so many photo possibilities....

You may wonder- How come there are no cool shots of the Holy Redeemer goalies, like this one?  Simple-  The play was never in front of them for long enough to justify walking all the say down the sideline.  I'll make up for that in another game.

This was supposed to be short, so....

Game photos

FotoFink.net

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment