Saturday, February 20, 2010

Something So Strong

In case you haven't noticed, the Freshgirls are on quite a run.  With a regular season record of lots-2, the push through the post-season began Friday with a match-up against Dallas- one of only two teams to best  the Royals all season.   After running up an early lead, HoRe held off a second half push from Dallas to secure the victory.  These girls, and the future of the Redeemer program, are truly Something So Strong.

If you had been enjoying the Genesis, don't worry.  There is still plenty of it.  I just needed a break.  Although a little 80's pop is never a bad thing, my favorite part of that video is the Deep Purple riff at the beginning.  (I can name that tune in 3 notes....)

Looking for that link led to this, which resulted in 7:08 of fun for me- thought maybe you'd enjoy it also-



As usual, time is short. Actually I am just trying to get this done before you guys start buying the photos.  It's become something of a personal challenge.Some thoughts-

Still working on some new lighting techniques- I am happier and happier with the results.  Sometimes, the outtakes are even interesting-  here, and again here, one of the two lights didn't fire.  The results are hardly poster-worthy, but I kept them because I thought they looked cool.

As has been noted, warm-ups often provide the best photo ops.   That is, as long as the rest of the team and extra balls are not in the frame too.

I am not certain when the girls will play again- perhaps someone can leave a comment here with that information.  But for the good fortune of picking up a facebook post between the girls, I may have missed this one too.

Gimme some of that good stuff-

Redeemer V Dallas

Everything

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment